Monday, February 9, 2009

Predicting exact date of recovery of MANMOHAN,ATAL BIHARI.

In my latest article published in ''Dainik jagran'' published on 02nd February in which predicted that ''MANMOHAN SINGH KO 08 FEBRUARY SE SPEEDY RECOVERY HOGI.the article is also available on my blog under title ''grahon ke chakra me fanse manmohan''.
Same prediction I had dine for ATALJI in my blog on 06th February.and i had predicted that ''ATALJI WILL COME OUT OF HOSPITAL ON OR AFTER 12TH FEBRUARY.''now doctors also say some thing like this.BUT WHEN I HAD GIVEN THIS PREDICTION THEN ALMOST ALL THE CHANNELS WERE SHOWING THAT HIS CONDITION IS TOO CRITICAL.now i think that astrology is the only science which can speak truth if the astrologer is laborious and works hard honestly.

REAL HOROSCOPE OF YOGI ADITYANATH

  योगी आदित्यनाथ की वास्तविक कुंडली   योगी आदित्यनाथ की जो कुंडली आमतौर पर प्रकाशित होती है वे सभी ग़लत हैं ! आपको वास्तविक कुंडली और जन्म व...