Sunday, May 17, 2009

Advani will not be P.M:was predicted on 16th june 2008 by me





Bhagvan Shiva explains that no one is clever and no one is foolish,we all do whatever and whichever, he desires us to do.''
Yesterday results of Loksabha was declared.all the predictions and poll surveys went wrong.we must not lough on them because every thing is predestined.no one of us can complete any of our task if it is not in our lots.
About Advaniji I HAD PREDICTED IN HINDI DAILY ''DAINIK JAGRAN'' ON 16TH JUNE 2008 THAT HE IS NOT GOING TO BE THE NEXT PM OF INDIA AT ANY COST.
This prediction was the first one about him not going to be the PM.when elections were declared many of the astrologers used to speculate.
I want to inform the viewers that i had worked continuously for eight hours,and then came to conclusion that his ''Rajyoga'' period is over.i sent my predictions to many media persons.few responded well.but few could not come out of their prejudices.
I am least interested in politics,only cast my vote.and then come to my computer and starts my research.many of politicians gave me their self made kundalis.i did not predict for them and for whom i write on my blog they went correct if their birth detail were correct.
About LALJI TANDON one of his associate/supporter gave me his birth details.found it wrong.then he sent another one which i found correct,actually first of all i verify the horoscopes up to my own parameters.only after then i go ahead. i saw his clear victory after using various dashas.i like those persons who puts his questions rationally otherwise i ignore them.
One thing i learnt after declarations of this result that to give prediction about individuals is so easy but ABOUT NATIONS,POLITICAL PARTIES, IT IS TOO TOUGH and much research has to be done in this area.
I found two unverified horoscopes, one of PM Manmohahan singh another of Mayawati.despite his himself confessions that he does not know even his birth year, astrologers used to predict about him using incorrect data.''my blunder was that i my self followed their data.which i should have not done.''i apologise for that.
Once again i come to Advaniji.i don,t think that he was so incompetent to be the PM, at least for a single term.but we have had to follow the mandate.His dasha did not favour him. so he failed to achieve what he wanted.

REAL HOROSCOPE OF YOGI ADITYANATH

  योगी आदित्यनाथ की वास्तविक कुंडली   योगी आदित्यनाथ की जो कुंडली आमतौर पर प्रकाशित होती है वे सभी ग़लत हैं ! आपको वास्तविक कुंडली और जन्म व...